Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] LEWMAR AA500C Anchor rode counter and windlass control

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Robins,
what exactly did you put in for 30% less?? Are dimensions the same?
Thanks, Alex

Am Mi., Mai 23, 2018 at 9:38 schrieb Alex Ramseyer alexramseyer@... [amelyachtowners]
:

Dear Amelians,
My cockpit anchor windlass control didn't count the rode anymore ca. 2 months ago. We changed the magnets at the windlass, but that didn't help. Now I can't even operate theb windlass/anchor chain from the cockpit and I'm afraid I have to replace the original Lewmar AA500C cockpit control unit. I can't find that model anymore and I believe the successor is the AA560.
If anyone can confirm or add his experience in that matter, I'd be really gald.
Fair winds,
Alex Ramseyer
SY NO STRESS
AMEL54 #15