Bow Thruster Rusted Shut

Steven Bode - SV Intention 1994-SM#117

I'm pretty sure my bow thruster is busted off because when I use it, All I get is a whirring sound. Got all the parts to do a service and the instructions. Fortified with all the web postings about doing so, I began my service. Now the four allen-head bolts are out of the motor housing that hold the shaft. The shaft will not budge. It's rusted in place. The four bolts were even a bit hard to remove and showed plenty of rust once out. I've been spraying the shaft and the holes with WD-40 for the last couple of days, but still no luck.

Any advice from those who have done this service?

Steve Bode

SV Intention

'94 SM #117

Barcelona, Spain