[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: amel santorin rigging ,anchorchain

Jose_Luis Isasi <jose.luis.isasi@...>

Hi Richard,

Glad to know you are in Spain. I live in Madrid although my boat is
berthed at Castellon (near Valencia). Drop me an email if you need
something, I´ll see to help.

Regards
Jose_Luis

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Richard Piller
<richard03801@...> wrote:

the standard chain for 53 footers is 10 mm or 3&#92;8ths dia,  that is
what they come with.  For world cruising you´ll need 100 m-yards 300
feet.
good luck Richard on Challenge in Spain