Chesapeake Rendezvous

Patrick McAneny

I think we need to set a date for the rendezvous very soon , so plans can be made. If my wife was home I could give you the number interested to date,she is keeping the list. It is quite a few. So I want to ask, that anyone that is interested in attending and has not emailed us yet ,please do so by the end of this weekend. Include the dates that you would not be available. We will determine what date looks good for the most , and post it by sometime early next week. The rendezvous would be in St. Michaels , boats trying to arrive on a Friday ,anchor together in the large anchorage  , dinner Saturday evening , departure whenever... If you are interested in coming ,please email us direct at sailw32@...

BTW, stay late Sat. evening, Joel will be pole dancing , you don't want to miss that !

See ya there,

Pat

SM Shenanigans