Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Two questions

Stephen Davis

Hi Paul,

All Raymarine/Autohelm drive clutches are 12v. I’m guessing they give you the 12/24 option on the course computer in case you are using a non Ray drive.

Regards,

Steve Davis
Aloha SM #72
Hawaii

On May 31, 2018, at 18:51, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We we are in the process of substituting the old B&G instruments with Raymarine instruments.

The new NMEA 2000 backbone system should be grounded. You who have NMEA 2000 how did you ground your system?

We are also putting in a new modern computer for the old and still well working Autohelm autopilots. If I remember right the clutch for both the linear and rotar drive is on 12 v and not 24 v. Anyone who can confirm that clutch should be 12 v

Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259