From: Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Fri, Jun 1, 2018 8:13 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Gas shut off

Do you have power at the breaker on the 24v panel?  On Kristy the solenoid is 24v.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On May 31, 2018, at 8:18 AM, sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am not getting any power to my propane switch. I bought a wire tracer and cannot trace the wire. The solenoid is 12v . Does anyone know where the 12v power source would originate? I could not find a 12v buss bar . The solenoid works , I jumped it across the starter battery , with a meter I cannot find any voltage at the switch. It could be as simple as a blown fuse.
Thanks,
Pat SM#123