Kent
S/V Kristy
SM243

On Jun 1, 2018, at 8:59 AM, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent, The solenoid is stamped 12v, originally I assumed it was 24v. I bought a more expensive tracer , but I can not get it to beep running the sensor all around the wires coming up into the compartment above the galley. I really wish all the wiring had been labeled. Is there a central point where 12v equipment is powered, like a buss bar somewhere.

Thanks,
Pat SM#123

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Fri, Jun 1, 2018 8:13 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Gas shut off

Do you have power at the breaker on the 24v panel?  On Kristy the solenoid is 24v.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On May 31, 2018, at 8:18 AM, sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am not getting any power to my propane switch. I bought a wire tracer and cannot trace the wire. The solenoid is 12v . Does anyone know where the 12v power source would originate? I could not find a 12v buss bar . The solenoid works , I jumped it across the starter battery , with a meter I cannot find any voltage at the switch. It could be as simple as a blown fuse.
Thanks,
Pat SM#123