From: Luc Lussier [mailto:pll@cyberus.ca]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 11:59 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Awnings

Dear Dimitris,

I have also ordered this from Amel , but have heard that for extended trips
(i.e. 5 months) in the sun, it is better to get a larger area covered, and
that these are found in Antigua in the caribbean.

I liked your website. How difficult was it to design it ? I'd like to do
something similar for our trip. Please let me know which program you
recommend to design the website.

Cheers,
Luc