Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
SM 243
karkauai at yahoo.com
USA 8282346819

On Jun 1, 2018, at 11:57 AM, greatketch@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

A few questions for those of you who have repowered a Super Maramu—especially those who swapped out a Volvo TMD22.

What new engine did you use?
Did you use the same Hurth 250 transmission?
Are you happy with the new installation?
Where there any serious issues or complications?
Approximate cost?

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Central Chesapeake Bay, USA