From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fisher, Thomas W.
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:27 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] SHARKI furling motor

Hi Ron,

I just over hauled the roller fuller this past winter on my sharki. The
motor did not have any markings left on it. But it was easily rebuilt at
a shop. I do have a spare motor on board that I looked to use briefly.
I'll try and remember to pull it out this weekend and look for a number
for you.

Tom Fisher

Sharki #142, "SHEILA"
Kingston, Ont, CAN.