Re: Volvo D3-110 won't start - instruments won't even light up?

ESTELLER

Hi Bill AND SCOTT. I do not know how to use the site amelyachtowners@...
that's why I'm sending you this message regarding SCOTT's problem
1- At CORFU GOUVIA there is an excellent VOLVO agent who is very competent and very reasonably priced. I make him do my big services on my D3 110 when I go to Gouvia
2-Two years ago my engine stopped in the open Ionian Sea, and he could not restart it. A few hours before I had a warning message: "fuel service needed" on the EVC, but I did not do anything.
I changed the fuel filter and the engine restarted, while like that of SCOTT he did not want to restart (the starter was not running either)
Maybe what I tell you might be useful to SCOTT
Regards José AMEL 54 ORION