Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: water squirting from engine vented loop

greatketch@...

Ryan,

In Amel's installation the water coming out of the "bolt thing" IS the anti-syphon vent.  There was no additional vent at the top of the loop, that would be redundant.

 All you need is one hole up near the top of the loop-somewhere-so air can get in when the engine stops.

Bill

---In amelyachtowners@..., <ryan.d.meador@...> wrote :

Hi Bill,

That is good news! Just so I'm certain I understand, the water coming out of this bolt thing is normal, and that is distinct from the vent at the top of the loop? I see no path for water from the top of the loop to get into the scupper.

Thanks,
Ryan