Schematic for Dolphin 50 A Battery Charger

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

My original Amel Supplied PN DOL2450AMEL (evidently custom made for Amel) 50 amp battery charger is suddenly inoperative.  No tech info on this at the Dolphin web site or in the files or conversations  searches of this site.  Does anyone have a schematic for this unit?  Already verified power from CB to the unit and also that the main fuse is not blown.   It may just be time for a new generation of charger but thought I would at least give a repair a try.

Thanks,

Gary S. Silver

s/v Liahona

Amel SM 2000 Hull #335

on the hard in Puerto Del Rey Puerto Rico with Hull # 331 right next to me