From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of amarsini
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:41 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sharki Main Sail ELECTRIC furling

Dear all,
I own the Sharki 144 made in the year 1986. When I bought it in
2006 I
asked Amel for the possibility to install an electric engine on the
main sail furling system but the answer was that Amel did not
foresee
it for the Sharki.

I have seen some Sharkis around with the electric furling system
like
Santorin and SM have.

Does any one know something about it or can give any information
about
it? Is it possible that the model I have seen adapted the Santorin
or
SM system?

Thank you in advance.
ciao