Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bimini replacement cost

Heinz Stutenbaeumer

We were in Martinique last November and ask for the price. They wanted 2700,00 Euro for it. Incl. 2 windows. I can send you offer iff you give me your Email.

Faire Winds
Heinz SM 2000, 292 Quetzal.

Am 04.06.2018 um 14:16 schrieb 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Roger,

We used Nabela to do some upholstery work for us when we were in Grenada last year. They did a very good job.

Nabela

Owner: Larry Carter

Phone: 473-444-5460 or 473-535-8299

Also, you are not far from Martinique and could get Amel to do the work (they will sub it out but will make sure it is done properly)

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us