Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Chesapeake Rendezvous

Patrick McAneny

Mark, Diane and I sailed to the show every year for the last 35 years. I think we have only driven once. Parking is easier. Look forward to meeting ya, Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Garver mgarver@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, Jun 5, 2018 4:12 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Chesapeake Rendezvous

It's Good can do either, but I do like the plan of a "rally" to Annapolis for the Boat Show, that could be fun for sure. Been to the boat show a number of times, but a) never sailed there and b) have only owned our Amel for a bit less than a year. I do like the reactions from people who see her!

Jennifer and I are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Mark
S/V It's Good
Severn River, Gloucester, VA

On Jun 04, 2018, at 03:00 PM, "n33077@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

S/V Fiasco (Sharki) prefers warmer weather, ergo August date would be the first choice.  Oct dates can also work.

Aras