Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Old B&G electronics for sale

Paul Cooper <paul.cooper74@...>

Paul,

Can you tell me about your experience replacing the old B & G instruments with new Raymarine?  I will soon be doing the same.  Any trouble installing the new speed transducer?  How much did your new instruments cost and can you recommend a good source?

Thanks in advance,

Paul C.

On Friday, June 8, 2018, 5:32:34 PM MDT, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

We have put in new Raymarine electronics, all the old things worked when we toke them out except the ultrasonic speed sensor. I will sell the whole lot for a fair price, if anyone interested pictures on Amel FB page.

Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259