Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Climma Compact 9EH Troubleshooting tips?

Duane Siegfri

Bill,

That was my fondest hope, but I tested all five capacitors and they are all in spec.  I have spares for all of them and tested the spares to check the meter and they also tested in spec.  I also checked all the connections for tightness and corrosion, and all was well.  I replaced the 2 and 4 uF last winter, they were all well out of spec then and that solved my no-heat issue.  the 10 and 40uF caps tested in spec then and still do now.

Hope all is well with you,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477