Re: Maramu Speader Widths

maramu48 <maramu48@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Howard Berger"
<svresolute@...> wrote:

Hello, all.

Our Maramu #144 refit is at the point of installing the standing
rigging. Would anyone know the width of both the main and mizzen
spreaders? I need the measurement from the mast to the tip of the
spreader.

Thanks much,
Howard Berger
s/v Jazz
Maramu #144
Hi Howard,
I went up the main mast this weekend and measured for you: Main
mast spreaders are 52" from the mast to their tips. Mizzen spreader
widths, I viewed and approximated carefully at about 3'2". Tomorrow I
can email their heights from underneath to the mast step on foredeck
and in the cockpit (I am at the office and left those height
dimensions at home).
Don Henderson
s/v Minerva Hull #135