From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:32 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Barnacle Buster

I have never used anything like Barnacle Buster and have a question. I took out my heat exchanger and I understand that I can soak it to clean it , but how long? Another question is that the interior surfaces of the fresh water side looks pretty bad . Can I run B/B through my fresh water side to clean it out , if not is there something else to clean out the fresh water side.

Thanks,

Pat

SM#123