From: 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Wed, Jun 13, 2018 8:58 pm
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Barnacle Buster

Hi Pat,

BB will take at least four hours on a mild job. If your heat exchanger is blocked and has a lot of growth, I would suggest taking it to a radiator shop. They will do it for the price of a gal of BB. It should be clean throughout and shiny before you put it back on.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275