Re: Amel SM 2000 stability data

nz free

Hello Alin

Congratulations on purchasing Wanderer. She is a wonderful boat and provided my family and I many years of adventure and security. Some of the great memories of my life have been aboard her.

I am not technically the first owner of the boat. But I am the fist owner of the boat. I had her for 10 years, sailed her From Mystic Connecticut to as far west as Sydney Australia and ended up in New Zealand.

Although I am not happy that she is going to become a day charter boat. She is an ocean thoroughbred she belongs on the high seas. I would be glad to provide you with any help or information that I can.

Where will you be keeping her?

I don't often check this group. You can contact me at vitoc@...

Thanks

Vito Ciaravino