Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Barnacle Buster

Mark Erdos

Hi Pat,

Yes. Use it on both sides. I have use BB on multiple surfaces without issue. However, keep it away from fiberglass – be sure not to spill any.

When done, I make up a baking soda solution and dunk the exchanger in it to neutralize any acid. Probably not necessary but I figure it couldn’t hurt.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us