From: 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Thu, Jun 14, 2018 7:34 pm
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Barnacle Buster

Pat,

I do not think I would do this. No doubt the BB will eat the impeller and hoses etc. I thought you meant to remove the heat exchanger and treat it away from the engine. This would be best.

Check with an auto parts store for a product that is safe to clean the coolant path. There are plenty out there that will work well.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275