Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] after sales services (years after !)

Wonderful!

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 11:12 AM calbyy@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Just to express all the pleasure of benefitting from the outstanding (responsive, efficient, ) response of the Amel After Sales services.

Owner of a 1982 Maramu, I lost my bow thruster (tube, gear, propeller) to the caribean waters late April 2018, I sent a message to La Rochelle asking for possibility to replace; got a concise answer within 24 hrs proposing to try and recover Drawings & memory of the part & confirming that they were prompting production to meet my EAT in french port scheudle mid May.

Arrived May 20 in Canet en Roussillon, called the yard in La Rochelle & was informed that the part would be completed within a Week.

Good to know that Amel shipyard keep on supporting old (or better 'vintage' ?) boats, maintaining memory of Drawings, measurements & until now craftmanship to help us extend the sailing life of our boats.

christian alby - Désirade VIII - Maramu 116 - Back in Canet en Roussillon