From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 11:36 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Capacitors for 160 AC Dessalator

Does anyone have a part number or source for the 2 large black capacitors on the high pressure pump for the Dessalator 160?  They both have a stud for a nut on one end to fasten (and provide electrical contact) to the pump bracket. Ours still work but are falling apart physically-- I've got them held together with cable ties and need to replace them at some point.

We've searched the site, but couldn't really find the answer.

Bob and Suzanne, KAIMI SM 429

Cagliari, Sardenga