Shore Side Circuit Breaker Tripping When Plugging in Boat

pacificcool@...

I have a 220 volt Super Maramu from 1995 (#141) which is currently in Fort Lauderdale waiting to be sold.  I moved to a new dock yesterday and when I plugged into the 50 Amp shore power outlet, the circuit breaker in the house tripped.  At the previous dock (where i had stayed only two days), there was only 115volts with a 15 Amp circuit breaker.  Before plugging in to the first house, I turned off all 220 volt circuit breakers in the boat except the battery charger which can accept any voltage per the manual (it's a Victron 80 Amp charger).  The GFI tripped and would not reset.  I suspect  something happened there that affected my boat.  Maybe a fuse blew or a hidden breaker tripped, but I cannot find it.

Does anyone know if there is a fuse or hidden breaker that could be tripped?  Or can anyone suggest a fix?

Best Regards

Bill Shaproski

S/V Pacific Cool