From: Howard Berger <svresolute@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Maramu Speader Widths
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 6:57 PM

Don,

You, sir, are a good soul! Lynda and I sincerely thank you for your
efforts on our behalf (and thanks are due, no doubt, to the one who
tailed the winch on your ascent/descent) .

If you're ever around New York harbor, please give us a shout and
we'll treat you to several libations of your choice!

Howard

--- In amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com, "maramu48" <maramu48@.. .>
wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com, "Howard Berger"
<svresolute@ > wrote:

Hello, all.

Our Maramu #144 refit is at the point of installing the standing
rigging. Would anyone know the width of both the main and mizzen
spreaders? I need the measurement from the mast to the tip of the
spreader.

Thanks much,
Howard Berger
s/v Jazz
Maramu #144
Hi Howard,
I went up the main mast this weekend and measured for you: Main
mast spreaders are 52" from the mast to their tips. Mizzen spreader
widths, I viewed and approximated carefully at about 3'2". Tomorrow
can email their heights from underneath to the mast step on
foredeck
and in the cockpit (I am at the office and left those height
dimensions at home).
Don Henderson
s/v Minerva Hull #135