[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Maramu Speader Widths

Howard Berger

Don,

Thanks for info on the spreader heights. Appreciate it.

This site has been great for connecting with other owners, such as
yourself. Dave Lawrence, s/v AirOps, has been an awesome friend and
source of knowledge and numerous tips that we've applied in the refit
of Jazz.

Hope to see you out there some day!

Howard
--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Don Henderson <maramu48@...>
wrote:

Howard,
Height from bottom on main mast spreader to bottom on mast at
deck step is 24ft-4 inches. Bottom of mizzen spreader to bottom of
mizzen mast at mast step in cockpit is 19ft-8 inches.
Hey, you're welcome. I enjoyed your progress photos.
Don s/v Minerva Maramu #135