From: sangaris@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, Jun 19, 2018 9:41 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Boots for spreaders

Hey Pat,
Gentlemen don't sail upwind.  :-)

An option I've used is chafe patches on the genoa.

Cheers, Craig

---In amelyachtowners@..., <sailw32@...> wrote :

I have considerable chafe on my genoa that is only a few years old and maybe about 5000 miles on it. Its obviously rubbing on the spreader. Has anyone bought  boots for the spreaders on a SM that fit well. I have the wheels , but they don't provide enough protection.
Thanks,
Pat
SM#123