Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: IMPORTANT - Dessalator JIC Flare fittings on High Pressure Hoses + More

Craig Briggs

Relax, Bill!  Of course there's more you can do than just taking the mechanics word for it, and very simply, too. As the saying goes, "when in doubt, read the directions."
Cheers, Craig

---In amelyachtowners@..., <brouse@...> wrote :

Craig,

I cannot guarantee that anyone, anywhere is correct, rather all I can do is ask the questions of Dessalator, the OEM watermaker supplier to Amel, verify what Dessalator said, and verify what Dessalator meant...........................

Best,
Bill Rouse