Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] How to flush Volvo D3-110i-C

Mark Erdos

Paul,

I do not think flushing the system as is or letting BB sit in the system is going to be adequate to clean the inside of the heat exchanger. If this is partially clogged it will need to be removed and visually inspected.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us