Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] tap valve cartridges for Maramu 46 galley taps

James Alton

Christian Alby,

   Thanks for the information.  I would also like to replace these valves on my Maramu as well so this is very helpful.  I found a listing on Amazon.fr as shown below.  Can you tell me if this looks correct to you before I try to place an order?

Thanks,

James Alton
SV Sueño
Maramu #220

On Jun 21, 2018, at 5:25 AM, calbyy@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

hello
replaced all 3 in Canet at 'Plomberie du Littoral (small retailer)
brought part & checked in Template they use for identification of threads
part called 'tête universelle de robinet 18;150'
unit price 4.64 euros (total 3 pces 16.70 including VAT)

try Amazone for supply
otherwise a quick trip to France or french islands in Caribeans; go to to small retailers for plumbers & bring one sample Cartridge with you to check & confirm threads with replacement.

would gladly buy & send to you but check cost of freight by UPS or equivalent before ...

good Hunting

christian alby - Désirade VIII Maramu 116 - now in Canet en Roussillon