Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Electrolux oven door

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi, I'm not familiar with that entrance but I have seen some dramatic seas in entrances with a brisk wind against the tide. If the wind blows the same way as the tide its OK but have it against the tide and you would not want to be there. Having been caught once I now wait for the correct tide.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 24 June 2018 at 07:29 "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I passed on going into that inlet this winter.  8-10 ft swells breaking close on both sides with a 20+ kt East wind blowing us onto the rocks to leeward of the channel.  We sailed on to Eleuthera overnight.

Glad you didn’t have any worse damage than you did.

Kent
 Kristy
SM243