Von : amelyachtowners@...
Datum : 26/06/2018 - 09:42 (MS)
An : amelyachtowners@...
Betreff : Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Isolated grounding question - solar installation

Interesting....

We have a stainless arch with solar panels and a wind generator on a separate mount, but none of this framework is connected to the bonding system.
I'm not sure that this is necessary.
None of the other stainless structures on the boat are connected to the bonding system.
The masts and rigging aren't, neither are the rails around the boat, nor the bow roller fitments.
I'd be interested to know what others think about this
Olivier ? Bill R ? Bill K?
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437