Finally a real forum member

Arno Luijten

Dear Forum,

After quite some time lurking on this forum and provided unsollicited comments to Amel owners , we finally managed to get hold of one of our own. If all goes well we will gain the ownership by mid-July.

She is a 2009 Amel 54 in dire need of a lot of t.l.c.

We will bring her to Curacao in the next month and put her on the hard for the remainder of the hurricane season. There we will start with the extensive process to bring her back to her original “Grandeur”.

My first question is about Coppercoat. Is that possible/recommendable for an Amel?

I’m sure many other questions will pop up in the coming months.

Regards

Arno

A54 - Luna