Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Finally a real forum member
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 1:06 PM

Dear Forum,
After quite some time
lurking on this forum and provided unsollicited comments to
Amel owners , we finally managed to
get hold of one of our own. If all goes well we will gain
the ownership by mid-July.She is a 2009 Amel 54 in
dire need of a lot of t.l.c.We will bring her to
Curacao in the next month and put her on the hard for the
remainder of the hurricane season. There we will start with
the extensive process to bring her back to her original
“Grandeur”.
My first
question is about Coppercoat. Is that possible/recommendable
for an Amel?
I’m sure many
other questions will pop up in the coming months.
Regards
ArnoA54 - Luna