From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 12:31 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Finally a real forum member

Congratulation Arno

I had the same question few month a go.
After a nice forum member mentioned that an Amel has to go out of water for the change of 'c-drive shaft bearing' every 2-3 year anyhow, I decided for traditional Micron-77 AF. Hope this works in MedSea ;-)

Ruedi
Wasabi A54#55
Sailing Cyclades

On 26 Jun 2018, at 22:06, Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Arno congratulations!!

Coppercoat designed to keep you boat in the water for longer without having to pull it to repaint yet you will have to service your Seadrive every 2 years which works nicely for new antifoul.  It is still a choice and matter of opinion but from my little bit of research sticking with traditional antifoul works best for us.
Cheers
Courtney
Trippin 54 #101
Grenada