Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Finally a real forum member

rossirossix4

Regarding Micron 77, in many (most?) parts of Europe it is no longer available having been replaced by Micron 350.  We had Micron 350 applied (Micron 77 no longer available) in April, 2018 at Manoel Island Yacht Yard, Malta. According to the experts at Manoel International Paint has assured them that performance will be as good or better.  When I compared content they looked similar.  Micron 350 is about 45% DiCopperOxide and 25% Zinc Oxide. We will let you know how it does.

Bob, KAIMI SM 429