FW: Curaçao Customs

Mark Erdos

To close this topic out – We had our boat papers, receipts, clearance docs and bonding letter etc. We went through the Green Line, nothing to declare. We were asked where we came from and how long we planned to stay. We explained we arrived by plane but we leaving by private boat. They did not ask anything more and cleared us. They did not inspect our bags. We had two bags of clothes and 3 big duffle bags of boat parts. My understanding is nothing was due on the parts as our boat was vessel in transit.

Thanks to those who responded!

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – Curacao

www.creampuff.us