SM2000 Railing diameter and Supplier for Fixtures

Dominique Guenot

Sorry for the blast. I am not on the boat and would like to buy some parts for a side solar panel project

Could you be so kind to confirm the diameter of a SM200 railing:

- Horizontal railing diameter 25mm Is that correct?

- Stanchion diameter 22mm is that correct?

I am also looking for a supplier (USA or Europe) of fixtures like:

-swivel for solar panel around the railings

-adjustable leg  to support

-any fixture that will fit - either railing or stanchion

I did some internet search but did not find a comprehensive set.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you so much

Dominique

sv Viva currently in Fiji