Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Do you want a spare Linear Actuator control board?

mfmcgovern@...

Kent,

I completely missed this message.  Sorry about that!  We are in Deale at Herrington Harbor North. I do have a few more PCBs available from the first batch that I had made.  If you are still interested, you can email me directly at mfmcgovern at gmail dot com.

From what I can tell, the whole linear actuator assembly came from a company called SNT (www.snt.tm.fr/)  I was unable to get any response from them via email even when I had my french-speaking daughter translate my email.

Thanks,
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara