Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Finally a real forum member

John Clark

Congratulations  Arno,   whatever you paint your boat with.....she is an Amel,  one of the finest ocean crossing vessels built.

I am in Martinique for the next few months enjoying cheese and wine....will head toward Curecua later in the year.  Hope to meet up.

John Clark
SV Annie. SM37
Le Marin. ....pontoon 4 of course.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 4:44 PM 'S/V Garulfo' svgarulfo@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Arno

Always happy to meet, and we'll be back in Curacao at the end of august.

Cheers

Thomas
54-122

On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 17:11, arno.luijten@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Are you on the Island at present? If you like we could meet. I’m sure you have all kinds of stories on an Amel 54

Regards,

Arno
Curacao