From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 2:45 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 54 Foresail furlers

Arno,

As per Q1 2018 original 2017 offer was NO longer available; a new (higher priced) proposal  was made via

Paul Hrabowsky

Bamar North American & Carribean Distributor

604.728.7445

paul@...

which I understand has now expired as well.

Best Regards Teun

AMELIT  54 – 128

NOUMEA NEW CALEDONIA

Jun 29, 2018   20:43:46