Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel 54 Foresail furlers

Barry Connor

Thank’s Guys,
You reminded me also to chase Paul up too.
He replied to me that he will organize when he returns from his holiday on 6th July.  I will be ordering through Nance and Underwood in Florida, I and friends of mine have had business with them in the past and all good experiences. My install through them will be later when we get to US.
Best

Barry and Penny
“Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54. #17
Trogir. Croatia

On Jun 29, 2018, at 6:45 PM, arno.luijten@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I have contacted Paul from Bamar USA. He responded very quickly although he is away for holidays. He will look into this when he gets back (July 6th). He thinks he can serve me as well at the latest proposed rate.

Thanks all,

Arno