Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Diaphragm Bilge Pump failure.

Alan,

Great. I think this Johnson pump may be better than the Vetus that I have been recommending. I am am now recommending the Johnson because it much more widely available worldwide, including Amazon in the US.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018, 17:41 divanz620@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The mounting holes are differently spaced than the original, so I made a mounting plate out of a nylon kitchen cutting board and drilled holes in the appropriate places, mounted the pump to the board loosely then mounted the whole assembly on the original bolts and tightened everything up.

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437
Vuda Marina, Fiji