Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Diaphragm Bilge Pump failure.

Barry Connor

Hi Alan,
Really appreciate the info and link. Amazon only have this in 12v but have found suppliers in US (about$300) and EU. I also have an old cutting board to use as a backing plate. Should be easy install.
Amel have advised they have the gear/sprocket for the original AMFA pump, waiting on price from them so as to make a decision which way to go.
Best Regards
Barry and Penny
“Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54.  #17
Trogir.  Croatia

On Jul 1, 2018, at 13:29, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Alan, Were you able to buy that pump in a 24v . I looked at it on Amazon and only found it in 12v.

Thanks,
Pat
SM#123