R5 zincs for super amel 2003 hull #391

johnabo2003 <no_reply@...>

I have ordered R5 zincs from 2 different suppliers in the US. Both
times the zincs have arrived with a brass sleeve in the bolt hole that
is smaller than the retaining bolt and a recess that is smaller that
the size of the bolt head.

I have been able to drill out the sleeve ( with some difficulty ) and
addded a washer so that the bolt head stands proud of the zinc.

However, I would prefer to buy zincs that are of the same design as
those origianlly supplied on the Amel. Does anybody know of a zinc
supplier in the US that provides zincs with a hole and resess that
would fit the retaining bolt shaft and head without any modifications?