Von: "Barry Connor connor_barry@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Datum: 28.06.18 12:52 (GMT+01:00)
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Batteries for Amel 54

Hi Wolfgang,

You can look at BatteryMagastore online I got 13 Hankook MF31-750 110Ah in Sept 2015, which cost £70 in UK and in France they now advertise them at about €88. They should last you about 5 years.
This was the best price that I found.
Best Regards

Barry and Penny
“Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54. #17
Split Croatia

On Jun 28, 2018, at 12:37, webercardio@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Dear Amel sailors, I am on the way to Hyeres /France and want New batteries for our Amel 54.

Charger and everything will not be changed and I would like to buy nearly the same batteries - the originals are from 2010/11. Any recommendations where to buy and which brand ?

Thank you.

Wolfgang Weber SY Elise  Amel 54 # 162 on the way to Bonifacio/France