Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Drawer/cupboard pulls

karkauai

I’ve looked some for replacements, too, also without success.  I was able to repair one latch with a safety pin cut to fit where the old spring fit.
Is this something that could be reproduced using a 3D printer?  If so we could organize and have as many made as everyone needs.

Kent
Kristy/SM243
St Michaels MD

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Jul 3, 2018, at 4:18 PM, sangaris@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Steve and John,

Do you only need the chrome looking handle part (which is plastic), as I do, or do you also need the brown plastic latching part?  I'm looking into having some made, but only need handles.

Craig Briggs, SN68, Boca Raton, FL

I need some as well, as I suspect every older SM and Santorin owner does. I’ve been looking for a couple of years with no success.
Steve Davis  Aloha SM 72  Hawaii

I have one or two spares, but would like to purchase some more as well.

John SV Annie SM 37 Le Marin, Martinique
---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

Maud informed me that Amel no longer has the old push-button rectangular drawer pulls.
Has anyone found a source or a good replacement?

Many thanks, Craig Briggs, SN68 Sangaris